Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Joy of Giving...

I did something selfless. I donated blood *yay!* It felt good to give. And who knows maybe someday, I might need it too *touch wood*

You should too, if you can. Visit your local hospital/blood bank and see if you can donate 300cc/450cc of V (ala True Blood).





If you were wondering, NO, I didn't faint. I was actually pretty excited over the whole experience - I felt like I had an adrenaline rush after. You also get Ribena/coffee/tea, a muffin and an apple after all that...yes, I love freebies, don't you? xoxo

2 comments:

Vinda Sonata said...

wow, donating blood may feel scary sometimes. i've never have guts to do it so far ;)

justshuks said...

oh, you should try and check if you can first donate blood - they require you to be healthy and of a certain weight. It feels good to give. I plan to donate again in March ;)

Happy New Year! xoxo