Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have been Wayfarer-ed!

I've been itching to get a pair of Ray Bans for awhile now and I finally  made my way to Reliance in Bangsar to see if there was anything new for me this season...I've always been wanting the classic wayfarers or aviators...

After about 30mins of trying various sunnies, I finally made my decision to go with Ray Ban's Special Series Rare Prints Wayfarer which has an awesome limited edition (subway map) print/pattern on the inner part of the sunnies. It even came with a special edition red case *love, love, love*
Wore it as soon as we stepped out of the store and what can I say...I am 110% pleased with my purchase!

My shopaholic sistas were also shopping for sunnies - weighing between Ray Bans and Karen Walkers (gonna get me a pair of Karen Walker sunnies with my first pay cheque in NZ *fingers crossed*)
Can you guess who got what? xoxo

No comments: