Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello Michael Lau. Welcome to Malaysia.

Now, I'm not really a big toy fan except if you count my obsession with Barbie Dolls and My Little Pony when I was 5 a keen interest in toys...

So when I was invited to the MINDstyle LIFEstyle featuring Michael Lau at ZINC Art Space, I was keen to see what Michael Lau was all about. Being Michael's first outing into Malaysia, his fans came in droves and I have never seen so many enthusiasts of this sort in one place! (Now I'm keen to go to a Comic Con just to people watch!)

This exhibition is his very first Malaysia which showcases 10 years of Gardeners and celebrates the vision and creativity of Michael Lau.


The 'Family Tradition Art Exhibition', first time in Malaysia and South East Asia!

Scenes at the exhibition and after party
 




 



 





* * *
On me
Top:  Forever 21
Skirt: A Chic Store
Patterned Tight: Su.soku @ Robinsons
Perforated Heels: sevendays

No comments: